Dr. Liaquat Ali Khan
- Dr. Liaquat has about 26 years of teaching (at Bachelor and Master level to Mechanical, Mechatronics and Computer Science Engineering) and as well as the Industrial experience. His area of interest are Control Systems, Robotics, Optimization and Thermo-Fluid. He has done number of projects in the Internal Combustion Engines. He has supervised number of undergraduate projects and Maters Theses.
Assistant Engineer Indus Enterprises Karachi 1991 - 1993
- Professional Engineer
- Pakistan Engineering Council
- Robotic and Control, Optimization, design and Thermo-Fluid
MS 4- BIPEDAL WALKING ROBOT TRAJECTORY GENERTATION AND TRACKING USING LQR CONTROLLER
MS MODELING, SIMULATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF A MECHANICAL PROSTHETIC ARM.
MS 2- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF A DYNAMIC MOTORCYLCE SIMULATOR BASED ON STEWART GOUGH PLATFORM USING INVERSE KINEMATICS.
MS 1- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF A ROBUST CONTROL ADJUSTABLE ELECTRICAL DC DRIVE SYSTEM USING PI CONTROLLER.
|PhD in Mechanical Engineering||Thermo-fluid Optimization||University of Engineering Technology||2013|
|MBA||ITM||International Islamic University Islamabad||2002|
|MS (Mechanical Engineering)||Controls and Optimization||Michigan State University East Lansing USA||1995|
|BE||Mechanical Engineering||NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi||1990|
|BCom||Commerce||Karachi University Karachi||1990|
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Research Areas / Interests
- Farzan Majeed Noori, Liaquat Ali Khan, Rayyan Azam Khan, , "Cost Effective Recognatin and Classification of Moving Objects using Simulink", Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research”, Vol: 3, No: 5, Pages: 174-182, 2016
- Rayyan Azam Khan, Liaquat Ali Khan, Farzan Majeed Noori, Zareena Kausar, and Aaqib Majeed, "Design and Simulation of a Sine Wave Inverter with PID Control for Nonlinear Load Applications", International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, Vol: 26, No: 2, Pages: 672-683, 2016
- Rayyan Azam Khan, Liaquat Ali Khan, Syed Zahid Hussain, "Design and Simulation of 0.75hp Soft Start AC Water Pump Powered by PV Solar System", Universal Journal of Mechanical Engineering , Vol: 3, No: 4, Pages: 113-121, 2015
- Neelum Yousuf Sattar, Dr. Liaquat Ali Khan, "Forward Kinematics Model and Workspace Simulatin of a Prosthetic Arm", CONTECH’14 conference, Pages: 125-135, 2014
- Umar Khan, Liaquat Ali Khan, S. Zahid Hussain, "Reinforcement Learning for Appearance Based Visual Serving in Robotics Manipulators", International conference on Robotics, Control and Manufacturing Technology ROCOM’08, Pages: 160-168, 2008
- Liaquat Ali Khan, Juwairiyah Naeem, Umar Khan, S. Zahid Hussain, "PID Control of a Biped Robot” 8th WSEAS International conference on Robotics", Control and Manufacturing Technology ROCOM’08, Pages: 156-160, 2008