Ensuring responsible allocation of University resources and providing quality customer service to all stakeholders
This department's prime focus is maintaining excellence in financial and administrative practices to cater the dynamic and evolving University needs. The purpose is to ensure communication of financial policies and procedures, in a complete and effective manner.
- Providing Finance related services to the University and maintaining of accounts for both Teaching and Non-Teaching Departments or Units.
- Deliver best service and support to the diverse customer base
- Timely Payroll payments
- Maintaining the accounting records in lieu of general accounting principles, the University policies and government rules and regulations.
- Cash management.
- Ensuring effective reporting and review of financial processes.
- Delivering and sustaining the University financial performance and ensuring that decision making delivers best value.
- Carrying out risk identification and mitigation processes