This course helps the students to understand basic knowledge of visual studio and computer programs and capable of designing different C language programs and flowcharts.
Course Learning Outcomes:
CLO:1 Express fundamental knowledge and understanding of computer programming using C Language program constructs
CLO:2 Develop, test and debug Programs in C language using Microsoft Visual Studio.
CLO:3 Apply the knowledge of C programming to develop software application.
1. Overview of C programming language, data types and operators
2. Selection Control Structures (if, nested if-else, switch statement)
3. Repetition Control Structures (for, while, do-while loops)
4. User defined Functions Part-I
5. User defined Functions Part-II
6. One Dimensional Arrays
7. Multi-Dimensional Arrays
8. Strings in C language.
9. Pointers and Address Arithmetic
10. Structures in C-Language
11. User Defined Data Types and Unions
12. I/O Streams and File Handling.