The Associate Degree Program (ADP) is a two-year degree offered to candidates having 12 years of Higher Secondary School Education (Intermediate and equivalent) and it is accredited by HEC. The ADP offers the following advantages:
- The ADP couples general education with marketable skills by focusing on a specific technology or academic area and can, therefore, translate into a job opportunity earlier compared to a regular four-year bachelor degree. It, therefore, offers a timely approach to self-sufficiency.
- The ADP basically represents the first two years of a relevant four-year bachelor degree. A candidate on completion of the two-year ADP can take admission in the 5th semester of a relevant bachelor program and continue for completion of the four-year bachelor degree without any loss of time.
- The ADP provides an opportunity for students to switch their lines of study in case they so desire. For example, a candidate who has completed the ADP in Business Administration can opt to join the 5th semester of BS Computer Science after qualifying the required bridging courses.
- The ADP is economically more attractive for those who are financially constrained.
Following scholarships are being offered:
- 99% scholarship on tuition fee for candidates with 85% and above in intermediate
- 75% scholarship on tuition fee for candidates with 80% and above in intermediate
- 50% scholarship on tuition fee for candidates with 75% and above in intermediate
- 25% scholarship on tuition fee for candidates with 70% and above in intermediate
- 25% scholarship on tuition fee for candidates from the Punjab Group of Colleges
- Need based scholarships of up to 50% on tuition fee
- Disability scholarships of up to 50% on tuition fee
- Sports scholarships of up to 50% on tuition fee
- Contingency scholarships of up to 50% of tuition fee in case of untimely demise of fee-paying parent/guardian, during studies