Capital University of Science & Technology (CUST), Islamabad is managing separate hostels for boys and girls, outside its campus in hired buildings through a third party.
- Furnished, ventilated shared rooms (2,3, & 4 beds) with attached baths, and Lounges.
- Equipped with power back up (UPS & Generators), 100mbps internet, common refrigerators, water cools/filters.
- Daily scheduled bus trip between university & hostels to pick & drop boarding students.
- Security cameras and male & female staff to deal routine matters.
- Mosque, hospital, shops, plays grounds in 100 yards from the hostels.
- Daily Mess facilities from 7:00am till 10:30pm with separate dining areas for male & female students.
- Students can avail geysers, heaters & room coolers facilities on monthly extra payments.
- Admission Fee (non-refundable) Rs 3000/-
- Refundable hostel security deposit (Refundable after submission of clearance form) Rs10000/-
- Hostel offers following packages with Mess to both male & female students;
- Economy without Mess (3 & 4 Beds/room available at male & female hostels) = Rs37500/Semester
- Two Person Room without Mess (only for male students) = Rs42500/Semester
- Hostel Admission form can be acquired from university admission office/hostel/CUST portal/email.
- All the payment shall be made at dedicated bank account on due date.
- Semester dormitory charges for economy package1 are Rs37500/semester.
- Mess facility are available from 7:00am till 10:30pm on daily cash or on purchase of monthly/semester computerized discount cards.
- All payments are non-refundable except security Deposit.
- Resident can available installment facility after approval from hostel administration on prescribed form.
FILLING AND SUBMITTING THE HOSTEL ADMISSION FORM
- Acquire hostel admission form from CUST admission office/Hostel admin office.
- Affix scanned or hard copy of passport size photograph.
- Signature with name.
- Attached the following documents with hostel admission form:
a. CNIC of resident, father / guardian, and visitors. (B-Form for students with no CNIC)
b. Affidavit duly signed by the Resident and witnesses.
c. Free movement certificate if parents wanted to allow their daughter.
d. Photographs or Copy of CNIC of Visitors and Local Guardian.
- Completely filled Hostel Admission Form along with paid copies of the payments made at the Bank or cash deposit, copy of student CNIC/B-Form and Hostel Rules awareness certificate must be submitted to Hostel Admin Office within the prescribed dates.
Note: INCOMPLETE forms/without payments shall not be entertained.
University Admission Office: +92-51-111-555-666 ext 123, 0
Mobile +92 3325178788
Address: ZMK BUILDING, PLOT 1, BLOCK I, RIVER GARDENS, NEAR KAKPUL, ISLAMABAD.