Capital University of Science & Technology (CUST), Islamabad is managing separate hostels for boys and girls, outside its campus in hired buildings through a third party.
- Furnished, ventilated, shared rooms (2 & 3 beds) with attached baths.
- Equipped with power back up (UPS and Generators), instant geysers & automatic heaters, refrigerators, water cools & water filters.
- Pick & drop facility available for boarding students from 7:30 am till 9:00pm.
- Mosque, hospital, shops, plays grounds in 100 meters access of hostel.
- Food & Refreshment (Timings 06:30 Am – 11:00PM): hostel runs its own restaurant with a rich menu on cash payments.
- Admission Fee (non-refundable) Rs 3000/- only at time of admission.
- Dormitory Charges per Semester Rs 39000/-(i.e. for 6 months non refundable)
Note: Installment facility available on payment of Rs 7000/- as re-fundable security deposit
FILLING AND SUBMITTING THE HOSTEL ADMISSION FORM
- Acquire hostel admission form from CUST admission office/Hostel admin office.
- Affix scanned or hard copy of passport size photograph.
- Signature with name.
- Attached the following documents with hostel admission form:a. CNIC of resident, father / guardian, and visitors. (B-Form for students with no CNIC)b. Affidavit duly signed by the Resident and witnesses.c. Free movement certificate if parents wanted to allow their daughter.d. Photographs or Copy of CNIC of Visitors and Local Guardian.
- Completely filled Hostel Admission Form along with paid copies of the payments made at the Bank or cash deposit, copy of student CNIC/B-Form and Hostel Rules awareness certificate must be submitted to Hostel Admin Office within the prescribed dates.
Note: INCOMPLETE forms/without payments shall not be entertained.
University Admission Office: +92-51-111-555-666 ext 123, 0
Mobile +92 3325178788
Address: PLOT 3A, BLOCK III, RIVER GARDENS, NEAR KAKPUL, ISLAMABAD.