Capital University of Science & Technology (CUST), Islamabad is managing separate hostels for boys and girls, outside its campus in hired buildings through a third party.
- Furnished, ventilated shared rooms (2,3, & 4 beds) with attached baths, and Lounges.
- Equipped with power back up (UPS & Generators), 100mbps internet, common refrigerators, water cools/filters.
- Daily scheduled bus trip between university & hostels to pick & drop boarding students.
- Security cameras and male & female staff to deal routine matters.
- Mosque, hospital, shops, plays grounds in 100 yards from the hostels.
- Daily Mess facilities from 7:00am till 10:30pm with separate dining areas for male & female students.
- Students can avail geysers, heaters & room coolers facilities on monthly extra payments.
- Admission Fee (non-refundable) Rs 3000/-
- Refundable hostel security deposit (Refundable after submission of clearance form) Rs10000/-
- Hostel offers following packages with Mess to both male & female students;
- Economy without Mess (3 & 4 Beds/room available at male & female hostels) = Rs37500/Semester
- Two Person Room without Mess (only for male students) = Rs42500/Semester
- Hostel Admission form can be acquired from university admission office/hostel/CUST portal/email.
- All the payment shall be made at dedicated bank account on due date.
- Semester dormitory charges for economy package1 are Rs37500/semester.
- Mess facility are available from 7:00am till 10:30pm on daily cash or on purchase of monthly/semester computerized discount cards.
- All payments are non-refundable except security Deposit.
- Resident can available installment facility after approval from hostel administration on prescribed form.
FILLING AND SUBMITTING THE HOSTEL ADMISSION FORM
- Acquire hostel admission form from CUST admission office/Hostel admin office.
- Affix scanned or hard copy of passport size photograph.
- Signature with name.
- Attached the following documents with hostel admission form:
- a. CNIC of resident, father / guardian, and visitors. (B-Form for students with no CNIC)
- b. Affidavit duly signed by the Resident and witnesses.
- c. Free movement certificate if parents wanted to allow their daughter.
- d. Photographs or Copy of CNIC of Visitors and Local Guardian.
- Completely filled Hostel Admission Form along with paid copies of the payments made at the Bank or cash deposit, copy of student CNIC/B-Form and Hostel Rules awareness certificate must be submitted to Hostel Admin Office within the prescribed dates.
Note: INCOMPLETE forms/without payments shall not be entertained.
University Admission Office: +92-51-111-555-666 ext 123, 0, 280
Mobile +92 3325178788
Address: ZMK BUILDING, PLOT 1, BLOCK I, RIVER GARDENS, NEAR KAKPUL, ISLAMABAD.