All the students who are appearing in the final Exam Spring 2020 are advised to follow the instructions below:
- For the online examinations Spring 2020, already published date sheet shall be followed. The exam shall start on June 23, 2020 and conclude on July 04, 2020.
- All students are advised to match their date sheet available at portal and the university website. In case of any confusion, contact Exam Department for clarity.
- You are required to join the MS Team at least 10 minutes prior to start of the examination.
- In case of single section course, the same MS Team will be operational for the Final Exam Spring 2020 which was used for classes.
- If a course has multiple sections of a same instructor, the instructor may create a joint Team and you will receive an email message from MS Team created by your instructor for joining Team link. In case of any query regarding Team you may contact your course instructor.
- You are required to remain online on MS Team during the entire exam duration.
- You are required to complete your exam within the given time, mentioned on each paper.
- It is highly advisable to make appropriate arrangements for uninterrupted power during final exams. In case of power failure, it is advised to have laptop with sound battery backup as well as UPS facility.
- For smooth conduct of the Final Exam, you are also advised to avail the best possible internet service in your favor.
- You are required to write your Registration No. and Name on each page of the answer sheet with your signature. In case of typed submission of the paper, your name would be considered your signatures.
- Other than your own hand writing, your paper shall not be accepted (If not Typed).
- You are required to write and sign the following Honour Statement on 1st page of the answer sheet.
“I, ————————————————-, Registration No. ————–pledge on my honor that I have not given or received any unauthorized assistance during this examination. I understand that in case any such practice is detected, I may be awarded ‘F’ grade in the course”
- You are required to strictly follow the instructions of your instructor for the submission of paper.
- In case of any problem, the following phone numbers can be contacted for immediate response.
|Controller of Examinations||0333-5156635||During exam Slots|
|Exam Office||0310-0558353||During exam Slots|
|Registration Office||0300-7137491||During exam Slots|
|IT Team for MS Team||0334-5443637
|09:00 – 12:00
06:00 – 09:00
|IT Team for MS Team||0300-9740369
|01:00 – 04:30|
Controller of Examinations