1. Criteria for Selection of Successful Candidates – Undergraduate Programs
2. Criteria for Selection of Successful Candidates – Graduate Programs
|Bachelors (16 Years)||40%|
NOTE: Candidates securing an aggregate of 50% will be considered for admission
3. Criteria for Selection of Successful Candidates – PhD Programs
NOTE: Candidates securing an aggregate of 70% will be considered for admission in PhD.
Result Awaiting Candidates
Following methodology would be followed for preparation of merit list with regard to result awaiting candidates:
- Will be awarded marks of last year / semester for which the result is available; e.g. part-1 marks for F.Sc or 7th semester marks (or CGPA) for BBA honors, etc.
- Any student who has failed in any subject in the previous qualification and who has appeared in the supplementary exam but is still awaiting result, would be awarded zero marks in merit list; e.g. has appeared in the F.Sc supplementary exam for Physics but is still result awaiting then candidate will be awarded zero marks for Intermediate in the merit list.
- For merit list purposes, a CGPA will be converted linearly into a percentage.