- BS Engineering programs require a minimum of 60% marks in FSc in Pre-Engg (Physics, Chemistry & Maths).
- BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering, BS Biosciences, BS Microbiology and BS Biotechnology programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FA/FSc/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Accounting & Finance, BBA and BS Psychology programs require a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- MBA (Regular) and MBA (Professional) programs require minimum 45% marks in a 14 year Bachelor’s degree. MBA Professional (2 year) program also requires professional work experience.
- MS and MBA (Graduate) programs require a relevant 16 year degree with CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks in annual system.
- PhD programs require MS/MPhill degree in relevant discpline with minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in annual system.
- An applicant having intermediate or equivalent less than 60% is ineligible for admission to any under graduate engineering program.
- An applicant having less than 45% marks in Intermediate is not eligible for admission to any under graduate program.
- Applicants having CGPA less than 2.00/4.00 with less than 50% marks in annual system are ineligible for admission to any MS program.
- An applicant who has been expelled from MAJU/CUST earlier on discipline grounds is ineligible for admission to any program.