The PhD program is a research based degree. Our doctoral students are required to conduct high quality research in all related areas. The faculty devotes considerable resources to develop and offer courses on state-of-the-art research techniques, provides generous support to foster a research oriented atmosphere in which doctoral students can develop and thrive as management scientists.
- BS/MS degree in relevant discipline. Relevancy shall be established by the Graduate Admission Committee.
- Minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) or 60% marks (Annual System)
- Admission Test / HEC approved Test
- Statement of Purpose
- A PhD candidate shall be awarded degree on successful completion of the following requirements:
- 48 Cr. Hrs. Course Work with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00. However, applicants with MS degree in relevant discipline may be given 24 Cr. Hrs. exemption
- 30 Cr. Hrs. Research Work
- Comprehensive Examination (written and oral)
- Minimum 02 years Residency
- Publication of at least one research paper in HEC X-category journal
- Thesis Foreign Evaluation
- Local Defense
PhD scholars are required to comply with the following timeline:
Activity Preffered Time Maximum Course Work 4 Semesters 6 Semesters Comprehensive Exam 5 Semesters 7 Semesters Thesis Submission 10 Semesters 14 Semesters