The PhD program is a research based degree. Our doctoral students are required to conduct high quality research in all related areas. The faculty devotes considerable resources to develop and offer courses on state-of-the-art research techniques, provides generous support to foster a research oriented atmosphere in which doctoral students can develop and thrive as management scientists.
- BS/MS degree in relevant discipline. Relevancy shall be established by the Graduate Admission Committee.
- Minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) or 60% marks (Annual System)
- Admission Test / HEC approved Test
- Statement of Purpose
- A PhD candidate shall be awarded degree on successful completion of the following requirements:
- 18 Cr. Hrs. Course Work with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00
- Comprehensive Examination (written and oral)
- 30 Cr. Hrs. Research Work
- Synopsis Approved
- 2/3 Positive Foreign Reviews
- Publication of at least one research paper in the University approved journal.
- Dissertation Final Defense
PhD scholars are required to comply with the following timeline:
Activity Preffered Time Maximum Course Work 02 Semesters 03 Semesters Comprehensive Exam 03 Semesters 04 Semesters Synopsis Qualification 04 Semesters 06 Semesters Thesis Submission 06 Semesters 10 Semesters