The office of Registrar strives hard to extend full facilitation and cooperation to the students, faculty members and the employees. The office of Registrar plays a part as a regulator within the University assisting in the interpretation and application of regulations, rules and guidelines
- To keep in safe custody the common seal of the University and such other University records that the VC may commit to his charge.
- To keep all academic record of the students, including maintenance of register of Graduates of the University.
- To maintain and disseminate the University records for furnishing degrees and other University publications.
- To keep liaison between the officers, authorities, related organizations and employees of the University.
- Registrar Office is responsible for external correspondence with educational institutions and other bodies of higher learning.
- To conduct of meetings of all Statutory Committees.