• To enable students to learn computer languages and Microsoft office.
• To acquaint the students with the structure, operation, programming, and applications of computers.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO: 1. to organize and execute (i) different basic syntax/functions of computer programming for quick lengthy calculations and logical results, and (ii) simple programs in C++ on computer.
CLO: 2. to demonstrate simple programs in C++ on computer.
CLO: 3. to interpret logics in developed computer programs.
CLO: 4. to recognize computer hardware, its components and the functionality.
- MS Office.
- Introduction (Computer hardware and components, Numbers System, Conversion between bases).
- Introduction (Integers, Unsigned Integers, Signed Integers, Number Representations and Ranges, ASCII Codes, Algorithms and Flowcharts).
- Introduction to C++ language & Input/output, Operators, Selection.
- Loop (For, while and do-while loops).
- Functions in C++ language.
- Arrays and Strings.
- Introduction to Matlab.