This course helps the students to understand basic knowledge of visual studio and computer programs and capable of designing different C language programs and flowcharts.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO: 1.Express fundamental knowledge and understanding of computer programming using C Language program constructs (Level: C2)
CLO: 2.Express the knowledge and demonstrate the use of software tool, Microsoft Visual Studio for program development in C Language (Level: C3)
CLO: 3.Apply the knowledge of C programming to develop small-to-moderate scale software applications and use Visual Studio software tool for program testing and debugging. (Level: C3)
- Overview of C programming language, data types and operators
- Selection Control Structures (if, nested if-else, switch statement)
- Repetition Control Structures (for, while, do-while loops)
- User defined Functions Part-I
- User defined Functions Part-II
- One Dimensional Arrays
- Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Strings in C language.
- Pointers and Address Arithmetic
- Structures in C-Language
- User Defined Data Types and Unions
- I/O Streams and File Handling.