• To give students an opportunity to solve a real-world problem by using knowledge and skills acquired during the program.
• To guide students to carry out civil engineering project in an individual capacity and as part of a team.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO: 1. to design a solution for a real-world problem using modern tools. (C6)
CLO: 2. to report on outcome of project work in methodical way to derive valid conclusion. (C5)
CLO: 3. to defend his/her project with presentable output (poster, presentation, article, report and/or drawings). (A4)
- Active participation
- Conduct project lab work (experiment, modeling and/or study)
- Results, analysis and discussion
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Presentable output (poster, presentation, article, report and/or drawings)