1. To enable students to learn basics of general drawing and civil engineering drawing.
2. To understand fundamentals of architectural, structural, plumbing, electrical and HVAC drawings.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO:1 Learn basics of both general engineering drawing and basic civil engineering drawings.
CLO:2 Understand the fundamentals of architectural, structural, plumbing and electrical drawings.
CLO:3 Have skills to (i) produce architectural, structural, & plumbing drawings and (ii) study electrical & HVAC details/layout.
- Border line / margin, title box, gothic lettering, isometric views, orthographic views (first and third angles) and sections.
- Architectural plan, elevation and section of a simple building.
- Structural details of a simple building.
- Architectural and structural details of a boundary wall.
- Architectural and structural details of stair case.
- Structural details of a water tank.
- Plumbing, sanitation, and roof drainage plan of a simple building.
- Electrical and HVAC drawings of a simple building.