1. To enable students to learn basics of general drawing and civil engineering drawing.
2. To understand fundamentals of architectural, structural, plumbing, electrical and HVAC drawings.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO:1 to organize space on a given sheet for drawing, and to manually re-create, neat and attractive, drawings of simple objects/structures. (P2)
CLO:2 to demonstrate as well as manually develop drawings of simple objects/structures. (P4)
CLO:3 to apply knowledge of general engineering drawing and basic civil engineering drawings for simple objects/structures. (C3)
CLO:4 to justify his/her drawing sense/awareness for drawings of simple objects/structures. (A3)
- Border line / margin, title box, gothic lettering, isometric views, orthographic views (first and third angles) and sections.
- Architectural plan, elevation and section of a simple building.
- Structural details of a simple building.
- Architectural and structural details of a boundary wall.
- Architectural and structural details of stair case.
- Structural details of a water tank.
- Plumbing, sanitation, and roof drainage plan of a simple building.
- Electrical and HVAC drawings of a simple building.