The course of Pak-Islamic studies is compulsory subject. The goal and objective determined to inculcate the spirit of patriotism amongst the youth of the nation. The efforts are focused on to introduce the characteristics of leaderships in the students. Pakistani historical background would be the target to make the students understand the ups and down we had to gone through to obtain our separate motherland Pakistan. Islamic ethics are the main discussion of classes. Truthfulness + Honesty + Creativity and self reflection are the set goals to achieve through the platform of this course. The removal of dogmatism and Hollowness of religiosity are the cherished desires of the course objectives. The dogmatic propagation of Iqbalic vision is adopted as an integral element of the course.
- HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
- Ideological rationale with special reference to Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
- Factors leading to Muslim separatism
- People and Land
- Indus Civilization
- Muslim advent
- Location and geo-physical features
- Political and constitutional phases: 1947-58, 1958-71, 1971-77, 1977-88, 1988-99, 1999-onward
- Economic institutions and issues
- Society and social structure
- Foreign policy of Pakistan and challenges
- Futuristic outlook of Pakistan