✔ Every graduating student of CUST has to perform 65 hours of volunteer work.
✔ Placement is made by the VIS directorate in one of its partner organizations
✔ Volunteer work may include:
- Teaching in non-formal schools
- Social welfare event designing and management
- Marketing of social welfare activities
- Participating in routine activities of a welfare organization
- Facilitating or guiding patients
- Taking care of disabled and elderly persons
✘ Fund raising and other pecuniary activities are NOT allowed.