This course is meant to reinforce the good understanding of C programs and implementation of data structures. This course helps the student in designing and debugging of object oriented programming applications.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO: 1. Illustrate better understanding of object oriented programming in C++ and program testing and debugging using visual studio. (Level: C2)
CLO: 2. Design and implement programs of small to moderate scale complexity using the concepts of Object Oriented Programming and data structures. (Level: C3)
CLO: 3. Investigate an object oriented programming application leading to solution of a moderate scale programming problem. (Level: C6)
- Introduction to C++ Programming & Basic Data Structures
- Dynamic Memory Allocation in C++ using Pointers.
- Overview of user defined data types (structures unions, enumeration )
- Fundamentals of Object oriented programming (OOP)
- Overview of functions and operator overloading.
- Overview of Inheritance & Function Overriding.
- Overview of functions and class templates.
- Overview of Array based Lists and vector lists.
- Implementation of singly linked list.
- Implementation of Doubly and circular linked list
- Implementation of Stack and Queues structures using array and linked list
- Implementation of selection sort and binary search algorithms