Microelectronics and Microwaves
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Charge transport mechanism in MESFETs/HEMTs.
- Simulation and modelling of microwave FETs.
- Fabrication and characterization of organic semiconductor devices.
- Optimization techniques in microelectronics.
- Microwave amplifiers filters designing.
- High temperature analytical modelling techniques.
- Antenna design for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- Design and characterization of radio frequency (RF) circuits and systems.