23rd Admin Committee meeting of CUST was held on September 23, 2019. The Committee considered and deliberated upon the following Agenda Items:-
- Status of Registration
- Labs Preparations for Fall-2019
- Arrangements of Visiting Faculty
- Progress of Quality Enhancement Cell
- The Committee showed its satisfaction over the Academic as well as the Administrative operations of the University are running smoothly. The Vice Chancellor thanked the Deans, HoDs, Faculty Members and Support Staff for their devotion towards the academic excellence and cooperation.
- The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair as well as the participants of the meeting.