26th Academic Council meeting of CUST was held on May 31, 2021. The Council considered and deliberated upon the following Agenda Items:-
- Review of Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Approval to launch BS English program under the Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Approval to launch M.Phil Pharmacy program under the Faculty of Pharmacy
- Launch of MS Accounting and Finance program from Fall-2021
- Launch of BS Mathematic program from Fall-2021
- A Guide for Implementing Undergraduate Education Policy 2020
- Nomination of two University Teachers on the Board of Studies (BoS) of Biotechnology program
The Council showed its satisfaction over the Academic operations of the University. The Vice Chancellor thanked the Deans, HoDs, Faculty Members and Support Staff for their devotion towards the academic excellence and cooperation.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair as well as the participants of the meeting.