24th Executive Committee Meeting Held at Capital University
24th Executive Committee meeting of CUST was held on May 24, 2021. The Committee considered and deliberated upon the following Agenda Items:-
- Review of Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Remedial Actions of Missed Targets of 2020
- Re-opening of University as per guidelines of HEC dated 20-05-2021
- Launching of BS English and BS Math at CUST from Fall 2021
- Request for enhancement of seats for Pharm D. Program from Pharmacy Council
- PEC guidelines on HEC undergraduate Policy
- Students Strength Budgeted Year 2021-22
The Committee showed its satisfaction over the Academic as well as the Administrative operations of the University are running smoothly. The Vice Chancellor thanked the Deans, HoDs, Faculty Members and Support Staff for their devotion towards the academic excellence and cooperation.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair as well as the participants of the meeting.