31st Executive Committee meeting of CUST was held on November 02, 2021. The Committee considered the following Agenda Items:-
- Class and Lab held Status Spring-2021
- Arrangements of Convocation – 2020
- Policy on Drug and Tobacco Abuse- 2021
- Registration Fall-2021
- Report Jinnah Business Review
- Report on Orientation of New Intake – Fall-2021
- Report on 9th International Conference on Computational & Biological Sciences to be held on 25th November, 2021
- Report on 16th International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET)-2021 to be held on 22-23 December, 2021
- Faculty Development Program – Summer 2021
- Entrepreneurship Course for CS and EE
- Report on VIS
- CUST Clubs and Societies
The Committee showed its satisfaction over the Academic as well as the Administrative operations of the University are running smoothly. The Vice Chancellor thanked the Deans, HoDs, Faculty Members and Support Staff for their devotion towards the academic excellence and cooperation.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair as well as the participants of the meeting.