Do you want to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Capital University of Science and Technology (CUST)? If so, you do not have to look elsewhere as the fall admissions 2023 at Capital University Islamabad are open. We accept both online and onsite applications, and this article will help guide you for online admissions at CUST. The Capital University offers a variety of degree programmes.
You can see the fall admissions 2023 schedule and then apply for your desired degree at CUST in two different ways:
- Apply Via Online Admission Portal
- Visit our University Campus
Step-by-Step Guideline to Apply Online at Capital University Islamabad
If you have chosen the field of your education from our vast list of programmes, then we assume you are ready to apply at CUST. Therefore, I will share the simple steps to apply online without any hassle. You just have to follow these steps for your complete registration at Capital University.
Step-1: Visit CUST Website
- Go to Google and type CUST.
- The official web page will be displayed on the screen. I have shared the aligning images as well with each step for your better understanding.
- Click on the Official link to our website.
- The next page on your screen will be like this:
Step-2: Click on the Ad
- You can see the ad on your screen, which says, “Capitalize your Future”
- Click on this ad and a new page will open
Step-3: Select Your Choice of Degree
- Now, you have to scroll down this page. You will find a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes offered at the capital university Islamabad.
- You can select the programme from these degrees as per your preference.
Step-4: Apply Now
- Scroll to the end of our web page. You will find the button with the text “Apply Now” like this:
- Click this and a CUST admission portal will be on your screen.
Step-5: Create an Account
- At the left end, you will see the option of creating an account
- Click the “Create Account”
- A new page will appear on your screen
- You have to put your personal information here. (Please ensure all the entered information is accurate and valid concerning spelling and CNIC credentials)
- The university will create a login ID for you. You will receive a User ID and Password via e-mail. (Please make sure to provide your working mail ID).
Step-6: Log in at CUST
- Now, log in to our admission portal with the username and ID provided to you through email.
- Fill out the form with all the educational and personal information carefully.
- Now, save and submit the form.
Step-7: Pay the Application Fee
- The next step is to generate a challan for the admission fee.
- For application processing, you have to pay it. You can make payment through online banking, or you can visit the bank near you. (Bank details would be available on the fee challan)
Step-8: Admission Test
- After fee submission, all the candidates will be assessed through the CUST admission test.
- You will receive an email with admission test details.
- So, you will have to appear at the campus of Capital University Islamabad at the set date and time. (Note: you can prepare for the test with our sample papers available online, too).
- If you get a good score on the CUST admission test, you will receive a call for an interview through an e-mail with all the interview information.
- You will have to pass the interview as well to confirm your admission at CUST.
Step-10: Merit List Display
- Now, it is time to wait for the merit list
- You can either check on the CUST website or you can visit the capital university Islamabad.
Step-11: Offer Letter
Ultimately, if you make it to the merit list, then an offer letter will be sent to your home.
Step-12: Fee Submission
- You will receive the challan form for the first semester.
- To confirm your admission, you will have to pay the fee timely.
Step-13: Further Procedures and Orientation
After confirming your admission at CUST, you will get an e-mail with all the orientation and semester outline details.
And this is how you will be done with registering for CUST admission 2023. It was easy, right? You just have to follow the steps in order, and nothing will be hard in your admission at the Capital University Islamabad.
Visit our University Campus
If you want to apply through the second option, then it is so easy. You just have to visit the admission office at the capital university Islamabad.
All you need to do is fill out the form, attach all the documents, and pay the admission and semester fee. And this is how to get admission to an outstanding university.
Now, let me tell you about all the degree programmes offered at our university.
Degrees Offered at CUST
a. Undergraduate Degrees
If you have just passed intermediate, you can choose from the following undergraduate degrees:
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Business Analytics
- BS Psychology
- BS English (language and literature)
- BS Biochemistry
- BS Microbiology
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Computer Science
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Artificial Intelligence
- BS Mathematics
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Civil Engineering
If you have already graduated and are looking for a postgraduate degree, MAJU can help you. You can choose from
b. Postgraduate Degrees
After completing your undergraduate degree, you can apply for our postgraduate degrees. The programmes offered are as below:
- MS Management Science
- MS Psychology
- MS Project Management
- MS Accounting and Finance
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Engineering Management
- MS Computer Science
- MS Artificial Intelligence
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Biosciences
- MPhil Pharmacy
- MPhil Mathematics
- PhD Civil Engineering
- PhD Biosciences
- PhD Management Sciences
- PhD Engineering Management
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Mathematics
Moreover, some degrees are available for evening and weekend classes as well.